You have just made a blog in WordPress or already have a WordPress blog and have problems that are daunting to you as you are not a web designer.
Where do you go first-The answer is WordPress support forums.
After you are on the WordPress forum, you may ask your questions, simply but to get your question answered you need to follow some simple rules to make sure that you questions are answered.
- Search for you questions and make sure that if the question that you have has already been answered or not.
- Try and make some effort from your side, as the WordPress forums are busy, and after all, no one is getting paid.
- In case you are using the free WordPress.com service, please do not ask your question in the WordPress forums as these forums meant for the self-hosted blogs that use WordPress.
- Don’t ask the same question in different sections of the WordPress forums instead just post it one section that fits best to your question.
- Try and be as Precise with your questions content and the heading.
- Leave a link to your blog and the version of WordPress that you are using if you are asked by someone or if you think that their is something wrong with the coding of your blog.
- In case you are having some problem with a theme or a plugin, it’s best to ask the question in the theme or plugins author blog -This will increase the chances a lot of your query being answered.
- In your question make sure to include the methods you have tried to solve your problem.
- In the end, if you happen to know of a bug in your WordPress installation , do report here and of course to us as well , as this will certainly make WordPress a better blogging platform.
- Last but not the least if you are using a self-hosted WordPress blog at some point you will need to learn some coding(tits and bits).
In case you need a quick solution to your WordPress related issue, you can also hire experts from Codeable.